Friday, November 19, 2004

Can't Trust that Day

Well those were lyrics to the song Monday Monday, but today I had the morning from helk. We had two closers last night that are notorious for not doing good closes, and I had the joy/priviledge of opening after them. So it started off with the buses being delayed because of the "snow", so I got to work at 8:50, instead of 8:40. Then, I had to vaccuum, clean the bathroom, and figure out the paper work that was screwed up from last night. It was pretty messed up, partly because of the computer I'm sure. Then I found out about a weekend special going on meaning I had to change the store almost before the store opened. I was still in the midst of doing that when we received 14 boxes of stock. I opened everyone to prioritize and had to put them in a fitting room, meaning we only had 3 fitting rooms open as opposed to 5 because on of the girls decided to not put away the backstock from the night before. Just my luck, I had a group of 3 women come in and want to be put together. They understood why I couldn't make that happen, but then a fourth came in to try on clothes. Luckily it was their friend, but still, it's not good procedure to make them double up. So I was pretty frustrated at that point. Then, electricians came for "not a short time" to do some wiring. Not too big a deal, except Mr. Butt Crack came up to get the party started. It was so disgusting, especially in a lady's clothing store! Ug, luckily I only had to work till 3.