Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Puttin On the Ritz

I want to put on the Ritz. And it's nobody's business but the Turks. So today, Kristin and I went to North Hill Shopping Centre, and I bought The Da Vinci's Code. Since I have another book on the run, I wasn't going to start it, but I was waiting for rehearsal to start, and instead of reviewing my lines...doi, I began to read, and by page 11, I was hooked. Plus, Tom Hanks is going to be the title character of the movie version coming out next year. I'm so excited!

1."In 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team."
2. "Oh, who doesn't own an interositer these days?"
3. "You see, we're not "The Wonders" right now. We're "Cap'n Geech and the Shrimp Shack Shooters". "
4. "You wear too much eye makeup. My sister wears too much. People think she's a whore. "
5. "Prepare for the fight scene!"

As you probably noticed, there are 5 more quotes, and some of them aren't as easily recognizable as the previous 5. The rules are as follows:
1. I do not care where you get your information from, it just has to be right
2. You must also get who says it.
C. If you do not know the character's name, the actor's name works just as well.