Sunday, November 28, 2004

Rip Non Winkle

Have you ever been so tired that you can't sleep? Yeah that's me. I got sent home from work due to illness, and I've been trying to sleep since then. Of coure the time I was ever so close to that blessed slumber, my mom called. It's very rare that I get a phone call that's actually for me and doesn't have to do with drama business that it makes me excited. Anyway it's pushing 12 now, and I'm no closer to being able to sleep than I was 7 hours ago. Super. On another note, a show is going up on the 5. There are two other nights, but I can't think of them off the top of my head. This is an opportunity for all who know me [and those that don't...if you want] to see what has been taking over my life Thursday evenings, Wednesday evenings and Saturday mornings. Tickets are $10 each, but if you get a group of 4 together, it's only $30 instead of $40. Since this has been taking away from my "social life" (as if I'd have one even if I didn't have this play going on", I thought it would be great to have a real, "Kim showing". It's a cute little Christmas play - that's right, I put 'cute' and 'Christmas' in the same sentence together; I'm changing you know. Anyway, I'd be happy if people came, it'd mean a lot.