Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Ah well

Well this morning started early with me getting a charley horse in my calf. Gosh that hurt a lot. I remember when I was a little kid; the first time that happened, I screamed and cried for my mom. She came and massaged it and it was all good. Nowadays one can't really scream and call for their mother to come and massage it, so I just went back to sleep. Then at work, when I was opening the little closet for the doors, my nail broke pretty far down. That hurt a bit too. Now my nail is lopsided and it looks stupid. On the upside we had a crazy busy day, which meant our store might beat out the other stores in our section and win a gift certificate. I also bought my mom's present and a cute teddy bear. Oh, and got my mom and dad's birthday cards; I'm terrible at leaving it at the last minute. Lately I haven't been having a proper semblance of time. I don't even think that's the right word I want. I don't care. Tonight is the last night of the play. That means one less thing to worry about. It's exciting; tres exciting. I think some people I know are coming too. Hmm, what else? Bought a Christmas tree. Yep, it's pretty cool.
Well, I'm going to drink like a camel now...so thirsty.