Thursday, December 02, 2004

Why is the Proverbial Hay so Uncomfortable?

I'm tired. I can't imagine myself being as tired as I am. It's tech week, which means the end of one project is near, but it also means that I have no time for anything else - especially when I'm working and have school. I have a project due on the 7th, but absolutely no time to go to a library to get resources. I have emailed a half dozen professors from colleges in the states, and plan to do some more of that coming soon; but not tonight, because I want to go to bed! It'll be nice to talk to people too. It seems that whenever I'm able to have a good conversation with someone that isn't a co-worker or a lady buying clothes, something comes up and it'll be a month before I get that kind of connection again. Well, maybe in my dreams I'll have some meaningful talks, and that'll keep me going.