Sunday, February 27, 2005

I'm Done!

Haha, Kris, I hope you get the title. Well, at 3:15 in the morning, I finished The Da Vinci Code. So brilliantly done. I just wish that eventually I can write as good. So, funny story. Ever since I was a little kid, when I didn't get enough sleep, I either slept walked, or talked in my sleep. Only recently have I been hallucinating. The other night I was dreaming/hallucinating, and there was someone in my room. So, of course, I yelled at him to get out. I don't know what I yelled, but Kris (who I woke up) said that I said something like "I see you up there", etc. Actually, I woke myself up with my yelling, and I remember turning on my light. Then turning it off and falling asleep. When I was a kid, I rearranged furniture in my half sleep. I don't know why, but I moved a table really close to my bed, and I knew I had to be quiet so I didn't wake anybody up.
Well, I think that's it for now. I'm uh, going to the broccoli fields with Juddidah.