Friday, September 15, 2006

Fox On The Run

The Last Kiss was excellent. It had a few, "uhh" moments, but all in all, it was worth watching. I was just reading an entertainment article on www.imdb.com, and it referred to Ontario as a state. It made me giggle. Tomorrow I start my field ed. As excited as I am to start, I kind of hoped to sleep in Saturday. Oh well, I still have Monday.
Yesterday I did a lot of running around in the morning before coming to school, and during the running, I got two really good soakers. Since I live in Bowness, I didn't have a change of clothes, nor an opportunity to run home and get it, so I spent all day in soaking wet shoes, cuffs of my pants (well actually up to the calf area) and socks. Needless to say, my feet are really sore today. They might very well be permanently raisined. Anyway, off to work!