Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I Am The Very Model Of A Modern Major General

I have a stye. It's not fun. The whole right side of my face is congested I feel like it's going to blow up. Actually, before I found out what was wrong with my eye, I was too scared to sneeze as I was afraid my eye would fly right out of the socket. I saw that one time on E.R. But, at least it's not pink eye. However, at least that would have given me a day off for once. I have two days off in a row coming to me come Sunday. Can it be true? Apparently, it's all right that I work 6 days in a row [again] since I'm not working a full 40 hours. Boo-urns to you!
P.S., I've never been so scared to walk home from the bus than I was tonight. A truck was screeching around, and when I crossed the road, a guy starting running toward me. I looked back, quickened my pace, wished desperately I had pepper spray/mace [is it the same thing?] when all of a sudden, the guy, potentially intoxicated picked up what was thrown out of the truch by its wild careening. Oh. My. Goodness.
And there you have it, my congestedness allowed me one good word.
Word.