Friday, August 25, 2006

What Have You Done Well

I'm tired, but I'm feeling updatey. I went to a wedding reception today after the worst day at work ever. Our computers didn't work for the first 7 hours of my 8 hour shift, and I was constantly helping people. Why is it when everything goes wrong, we always get so busy. Oh. My. Goodness. It probably didn't help that last night I got to bed about an hour later than I normally do and woke up about 45 minutes earlier than I normally do, and I was still late to work. But I figure, I come in to work 20 minutes early and never get paid for it, so I was allowed this one late day. Plus, my head has been pounding - today it was because I forgot my sunglasses and I was wearing contacts. Laugh if you will, but the sun in Alberta is way harsher than the sun in Ontario.
Realized that August is drawing to an end, and I don't have the page count for my play that I wanted. Eep!
Realized that between January and April, I just might not be able to both work and graduate.
Realized that a week tomorrow, Joya is going to get married. She's going to have a husband and live with a boy.
That's a lot of realizations in such a poopy day.

Word