Sunday, December 10, 2006

It's Not Unusual

I'm still alive. Busy, but alive. I've finished my play. I do not anticipate anymore writing changes, but I'm not going to discount the option. I have auditions for said play Monday, December 18 between 5 and 9 at Rocky. Hope people come!
The play at Foothills is this week. It's going to be one busy week. 5 performances in 3 days oy.
I've read some books that I've really enjoyed. Julie, I think you'd be interested in at least some of them. The Red Tent and The Birth House. I've wanted to read them ever since I started at Chapters, and now that I no longer work there, I haven't bought as many books because, well, I don't get the discount.
I also watched the first season of Rome. It uh, was interesting. Great storyline, especially if you like the history of ancient Rome. It was set from 52BC to when Caesar died, and I don't remember what year he died in. The only bad thing was that it didn't hold back from the depravity of Rome. So, nudity - and they didn't go half way, and in one particular episode LOTS of gore, so much so that I ripped off my headphones and turned from the computer cringing. But the fact that the storyline is so great overshadowed the icky stuff.
I can't think of anything else that is going on. Oh, I lost my MSN abilities, so I haven't chatted with some friends in a long time. I kind of feel bad since I've lost that connection, but I was all that involved with chatting in the first place. Anyone who misses chatting should get google talk.