Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Let It All Out

I'm frustrated. I've been having trouble with my internet for about a week now. Last week we had a shaw guy come and try to fix it, and not only did he not speak well enough english to communicate with Kristin, but he left before ensuring the internet worked. Which it did not. Friday I called back (was on hold for about 40 minutes) and was told the problem might be Primus. So I switched my phone over to Shaw. Not a big deal, I was thinking of doing that for a while. The guy comes to install it, and he doesn't plug in my phone to make sure it worked, I had to do that, nor did he make sure my internet was working. Which it was not. I have never had such bad service from Shaw and it makes me sad, because I was really happy with them. I get great technical support over the phone, but not in person. I just want my internet to work.
Plus, my computer no longer hibernates. Don't know why that's happening.
Oh, and I cut my hair.