Monday, September 18, 2006

Good Morning Starshine

Now that the first draft of my play is due in 4 days, I'm in hyper writing mode. This also means I can't vocally put things in a proper sentence, nor can I read any other literature, and I'm having trouble spelling. I wonder if that will change when I"m done the first draft. It's a busy week too, considering the deadline. I work 9:30 to 5:30 Tuesday-Friday, but on top of that, Tuesday I have auditions at Foothills for the Christmas Show, Thursday I've got a coffee date with Amanda. And to make it through the day, I'm in bed by 10:00. Not a lot of time for writing, but somehow I know I'll get it done. I've got two places to work on plot and dialogue, so if I get stuck on one, I can work on the other. Too bad I only figured out to do that today. Oh, one other side effect of The Deadline, I am so mentally tired, I can hardly move, or lift my head. I don't think I've ever been this affected by something I've written before. Fingers crossed this means it's going to be a good one eh?!
Think good thoughts for me during the week, and pray that I'll have dialogue coming out of my fingers!