Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I Hear You Calling

I have the flold. Flue/Cold. It sucks.
I also have an interview with OfficeTeam next Wednesday. That's awesome.
I don't have all the cast members I need yet. That's stressful.
Last night the people living upstairs were watching Pirates of The Caribbean. I could pretty much hear it word for word. Vunderbar.

I was thinking of going to Castle Loma when I went home in April, seeing I've never been there. But it's stinking expensive! $16 to get in, and an hourly parking rate of almost $3. The person who built it was rich, and they're still trying to get money, so that's probably out. But there's a nice estate in Oshawa with extensive gardens that I'd like to go see, as well as the Stratford festival. They're putting on King Lear, The Merchant of Venice, Oklahoma! as well as another play I can't remember. I'm going to try to do all the touristy stuff I've never done while I lived in Ontario.

Do not worry about Haru.