Wednesday, December 15, 2004

One More Day

That's right, just one more day of classes then I'm done. "Classes?" you say. Well, in the drama program, our classes run right through exam week. Kind of sucks, really. I just want to be done. There's nothing I want more right now, as well, than to be able to sleep it. Tomorrow I can sleep in till 8:30. Then Friday, till 11, then Saturday till 1 (But let's face it. I doubt it's going to happen). Sunday was our work Christmas Party and we drew names out of a hat for a secret santa. I've already got my gift. Hope it's a good one for her. And this Sunday is our cast party. It'll be nice, because I'll be sitting at home watching movies that Trevor brought over. Just think, in one more day, I won't have to do anything but work, and prepare for Christmas. So much cooking to be done. Well, that's Monday.