Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Rock and a Hard Place

Yep, that's where you can find me if anyone is looking. It's getting to the point where I don't even want to learn about drama anymore. Not here. And it's frustrating because here is why I packed everything up and left. I can't go to the Academic Dean because if I say anything that he repeats, then my life as a student in the drama program will become more precarious. I don't to move here, unless it's back home, and I don't have much left back there thanks to my move. My wish is that I could do some correspondance drama. I could live here, could work more, and I wouldn't have to deal with the people. It's so upsetting. I realized today in the shower (I'm sure we all get a lot of good thinking done there) that my program has been compromised, and it's not the program I signed up for, and as Neely said, once you sign up for a program, it's like that for you until you graduate. Well, not anymore, and it's ruining me. Do you need drama to be a screenwriter? Well, I'm going to look at colleges for correspondance. Ciao.