Thursday, December 30, 2004

The Verdict is In

I have plans for New Years! Thank the Lord! Amanda called today and we are going to have a grand ol' time watching movies and playing Scene It? So cool. Yesterday Jerry Orbach died. I was so upset. For those of you who don't recognize the name, he played Lenny Briscoe on Law and Order. For 12 years. He was also Baby's dad in Dirty Dancing, and he was the voice of Lumier in Beauty and the Beast. He also did stage acting which suprised me, because all I knew him as was Lenny. Kind of cool the little tidbits you pick up. Anyway, a great actor and a great loss, of course for many reasons. He had children, and he had class. Hmm, what else? Cold this week. I've got mitts from Valerie that are ever so warm, so the timing is great. Also I'm going to try to hook up my camera to the computer. I don't have a lot of pictures yet, but once I figure out how to make things cool, they will come. Expect some from New Years. Gotta sleep now!