Friday, January 21, 2005

Shotgun

So last night Scott and Brian came over and hung out for a bit, but I'd have to say the hilight of the night was when we did "shotgun" or "shotgunning", I have no idea what the proper term is. Anyway, the concept is to grab a can of something, preferably something fizzy I'm sure, shake it up, and make a hole close to the bottom. You are then expected to drink it all down. I was up to the challenge, so after Scott demonstrated, I gave it a go, and it was so funny. I got Pespi in my eye. So bad in fact, that when I blinked, my eyelid was sticky. Needless to say, there was Pepsi all over the kitchen, in the wierdest places. And I got it - well, some of it - on film. Not movie film of course. Tomorrow is the Phantom, and Peters' Drive-In. It'll be a week of firsts to be sure.