Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Are These Times Contagious?

Well, maybe not the times, but the Kim is probably. And maybe the Kris. I thought the both of us being sick together was the better scenario, but what if we just prolong each other's illness? Ah well. I'm sick twice a year, and this is usually the time when I get it. I just wish I didn't get it as bad. I'm debating going to class because I feel so horrible, but we have a quiz next class and I should be there for the review. On the other hand, I can hardle think. What's a girl to do? Ah, I'll probably stay home. I take pretty good notes. I do need to go grocery shopping eventually, but again, I don't want to venture out of doors today. Alida, I hope you're feeling better! Crazy dream number 2 last night. I hate the dreams when I'm sick, they just make no sense. Ha, but Laurel and Alida was in it, and Laurel knew how to play the cello. She's got some hidden talents!
Oh, and I decided my courses for school next year.
Psalms and Wisdom Lit
Acting and Scene
Jazz and Tap
NT Backgrounds
Voice and Speech
Directing

And, I'm going to start working on my Audition and Tutorial. Since it's an independant study, I can start it now, and have as long as I want to work at it...just as long as I hand it in before I graduate. I like those odds! Well, Lost is on tonight, so excited!!!!!!!

Ciao