Tuesday, March 22, 2005

From Faith's Blog

Name: Kim
Age: 22
Age you wanna be: 22 and three quarters
Home location: Home? Cannington, Ontario. Where I live now? Calgary, Alberta
Your idol: She-Ra
One thing you wish for: In complete seriousness, a husband
Burger King/McDonalds: McDonalds
Do you watch tv ALOT?: Yeah, but there's so many good shows this season!
How often do you visit your local for a quick drink?: Mm, I'd say 2 every 21 years
Ever flirted with an officer of the law?: No, but one time my brother was pulled over and I got so nervous I almost threw up. Does that count?
One thing you got for Christmas you WANTED: A digital camera
One thing you got for xmas you DIDNT want: Post cards from Nova Scotia
Fave fruit: Mm, strawberries
Do you believe in God?: Yes, most definitely
Ever had a one night stand?: No, never had night stands, I just piled everything on the floor beside my bed
Do you work for living or live to work?: I don't even know what that means
Ever swore at your boss?: Out loud? Probably not
Ever told your teacher the dog ate your homework?: No.
Do you think you kiss good?: Well, I can't say, you know, never having the experience, but in my dreams as a kissy pirate I do ok
Have you ever stolen anything?: yes
Do you have a best friend?: I don't think I do anymore. Open for applications though!
Fave Movie: Forrest Gump
Have you ever been to a funeral?: No
Have you tripped over in public? Yes, actually just last Wednesday
Did you make out you was meant to do that?: Probably not, they could never look intentional
Ever been to a concert? If so WHO???: Yeah, a bunch of Christian stuff. DC Talk, Superchick, Capstone, probably some "indie Christian band" that no ones ever hear of but me and even I forget them.
Ever been to church?: Yes
Song you play and play again: There's too many!..mmm, Every Rose Has It's Thorn - Poison
Ever cried over a boy/Girl?: Probably, I'm a closet wimp
Have you gave to charity?: yes