Thursday, March 17, 2005

Feels Like I'm Falling for the First Time

Yes, that's right, I woke up with every inch of my body sore from the fiasco last night. Oh, I still can't help but laugh though. Let me give you the rundown. Yesterday was dress rehearsal for Anne. We hadn't yet rehearsed the last scene with a stage manager and a Linus back there. The end calls for all of us to file out the door and close the door behind us, which means that there's some stairs to go down. I was the first one out, and squeezing past a table that is wobblier than an Irishman on St. Paddy's day, and I thought I was on my last step and was going to be on solid ground. All of a sudden I'm falling through the air and hitting every part of my body on contact with the ground. It was hilarious for all that saw. And while it happened ever so fast for me, for the people who witnessed the fall from the first moment, it was slower than molasses in January. At any rate, I hurt, and we have a new plan for tonight. Hope all Calgarians can come!