Friday, March 25, 2005

The Power of the Music of the Night

Ok, so probably my most favourite song of all Phantom songs. Alida and I finally were able to go to watch it. Seriously though, how long were we waiting? And get this: We missed the best part!!!!! Argh. That's alright, when I rent/buy it (probably going to get it with my income tax) I"ll watch the chandelier part over and over and over and, you get the point. So I had many thoughts during the movie, and the biggest ones I posted on my xanga sites, only because I'm sure I won't get random visits there, but only the people who truly want to know what my deepest thoughts are right now will go. I'm probably not as open as a lot of you are, but when I do find the courage to show people my inners, I appreciate the thoughtfulness that I know my regulars have. So, take a look. I think that's all I had planned to say tonight. Tomorrow I work, and if I have it in me, clean my room and the living room. Seriously, I can't see my floor.

Ciao