Thursday, March 24, 2005

Well Then

Well, it's 1:51, and not too long ago Scott left after 3 hours of poker. It's insane how addicting that game is, and I still have a paper to write for Tuesday. I've done a lot of research tonight, so I felt like I deserved some time away from the computer. I just hope that I'll get this paper done. What's incredible is that Melody's class last semester really helped for the research and what to do with contrasting evidence, and how it will make a good paper. Well, if it wasn't a credit I could use for furthering my degree, at least it wasn't a total loss. So Kris is gone, and I'm afraid to go to sleep. This always happens the first night. I'll probably just hang out on the couch. I don't have class till 4:30, so I'm good. If you see me online, say hi, if I'm not asleep on the couch, I'll answer.

Ciao