Thursday, March 03, 2005

I Need Some Sleep

I am absolutely exhausted. Today, the morning before my big meeting with the Dean, I had to wake up for an opening shift after 4 hours of sleep. I went to bed shortly before 12, but lay in bed trying to sleep for a good 3 and a half hours. My mind wouldn't stop going to "what's going to happen in the meeting". I realized something. A lot of my classes are by invitation only, and the teacher has the authority just to say no, with little to no reasons. I have one more thing to worry about. Not only that my program is going to the toilet, but if I really push someone's buttons enough, there is the possibility that I just won't be asked back for next year. While at some times that might be a relief, as I've told Alida - it will solve a whole bunch of problems, what would I do? I'm stuck HERE. It's a long place away to be stuck. I've gone to far just to be able to go home. I do have plan B, though, Athabasca and my English Degree. But what do you do with that?