Thursday, June 08, 2006

Got Nothing To Lose

Alright. This post is for the telling of my dream and what happened when I woke up.
I attribute all this to Joya for telling me Bowness is unsafe, and that crazy loud helicopter I heard last night.
Ok, first I dreamed I was living in this huge house, and I was trying to move or something and it wasn't working very well. End that part of the dream. Same sort of deal, living in a huge house, and Christina was living there, and I think we were still waiting for Kristin to show up - except Alicia was there and so was Andrew. Maybe it was a party house. Anyway, I came down from the room one dark morning and I had left the window in my room open and unlocked (there was still the screen in). When I turned back to lock the door I saw and heard two gang people saying, "sweet two purses". I didn't on that I had heard them, but I hurried downstairs where everyone was, told them what was up and asked them if I should call 911. We waited just in case the guys didn't come in the house. We saw them pass, then we went around to all the windows and doors and made sure they were locked.
Then we heard a HUGE hoopla. This kid came running through the house (don't know how he got in), and a huge gang came after him. This one guy kept caressing our faces as other guys showed us their knives and guns. They took someone, but I forget, or didn't even know who it was. Then there was a stand-off of sorts between the police and the gang. I think they were breaking my house so I got mad. I went up to the gang member and I think I went a little Dirty Harry on them. I said something to the extent of "you need to get out of here. This is MY house". He of course scoffed and challenged me and we started fighting. Of course, he had the upper hand because I had never fought before, but all of a sudden I was filled with God's power and was flying and doing all these cool tricks and I triumphed. Then I turned white because I had God's favour.
THEN my doorbell rang and when I ran to get it, it felt like someone cut my achilles tendon because I couldn't bend it at all. I didn't have my glasses on and I was thinking it was going to be JW's. No. It was the appraiser that was not supposed to be there. But he was there, and my house is a mess, and I just got out of bed, because I had a gang warfare dream.
P.S. There's so much more to the dream that I remember - little details and the like, but I just cannot describe them with words.

Three hahahaaaaaaaaaa.
That was supposed to be like the Count from Sesame Street.