Monday, May 15, 2006

It's All Messed Up But We're Alive

Still sick. I would have to say most definitly from the mould. Why? Because I took out every single garbage in the house and have had the door open for the air, and it's still gross smelling when you come inside and stuffy. Plus, all the sickness is in my chest and throat. I actually feel terrible. I never sleep well when I'm sick (even though I sleep a lot), so I'm pretty darn tired - even though I went to sleep about 2 hours before I normally do). I'm hoping I can go home early from work today, because it hurts to talk, as well as when I swallow, I feel like I'm swallowing swords and daggers horizontally.
I'm buying crocs soon. I hope their as comfortable for me as they are for the rest of the world.
On Friday Joya and I are seeing The Da Vinci Code. I'm getting really tired at having to "justify" why I want to watch this. Does not everyone know that Tom Hanks is my alltime favourite actor? Good grief, who else would buy and watch The Bonfire of the Vanities?
Speaking of Joya, she asked me to be a bridesmaid in her wedding. I haven't been a bridesmaid in more than 10 years. I'm uber excited. Of course that means that I'll have to cut my trip home short- or does it? I guess it all depends on when I graduate and stuff.
I should try to eat something.
Please pray that I can go home early today - even though I went home yesterday too, I really need to kick this, and it's not happening as soon as I would like!