Sunday, June 04, 2006

It's Been A Long Time

Today: Went to Church, Wendy's, Callaway Park, Driving Range, Dairy Queen. Such a full day! I was going to stay at home and organize my house some more, but I had never been to Callaway park before, and I really enjoyed it. I'll work on it Tuesday before I go to work. I'm going to Andrew's after work, and while I'll be home by 10, I might not be in the mood that late at night to organize.
My work schedule this week is odd. Tomorrow (Monday) I'm opening; Tuesday, I'm closing; Wednesday, opening; Thursday, closing; and Friday opening. Ah well, it'll make the time go faster until Kristin arrives!
Wednesday Joya and I are going rollerblading. I'm excited about that. I haven't been since last Canada Day.
I've realized something today. I'm getting old. My stomach rose on just about every ride. I went on what I would call the Viking's Rage (as that is what it is called in Canada's Wonderland), and was sitting beside two younger girls, and they screamed everytime the boat moved (so throughout the whole ride), and I kid you not, but I could not hear out of my right ear for quite some time. Ah, youth.
Well, I'm off to bed. It's going to be hard getting used to having to wake up earlier for work. If I were still living on Brisebois, I would wake up at 8:00 to be at work by 9:30, and sometimes later!

4 more. . .