Sunday, May 21, 2006

We Shall Overcome Today

Remember the Titans is to ABC as Pretty Woman is to Superstation
I had a dream that on Osama Bin Laden's 100th birthday, when I was in Toronto in a layover fleeing from Middle Earth to London, Saddam Hussein hit me when he was driving, running into me, and hurt my knee.
I was sick last night.
But I don't really know why. My mom thinks it's because I had a Mike's Hard Lemonade, but it has less alcohol than I normally have when I have a cooler. I think it's the summation of physical stress, since I don't feel it emotionally. It could also still be because my house is a hellhole. Who knows. All I know is that I slept for 8 hours without moving, then I promptly slept 4 hours more, and I'm still tired enough to sleep a few hours more, but I won't, because then my internal clock will be screwed up.
I feel bad though, I was in the midst of watching King Kong for the first time with Andrew and John. I left like 3 minutes in. Methinks I'm going to borrow it from them hopefully.
Anymore news? Not on the house front, but John and Andrew said that I can keep some of my stuff there for a while. That makes me feel better, because I have places for my body to live, but not for my possessions.
Wednesday is Joya's birthday.
Friday is XMen.
Next Wednesday I have to move out.
I like Bruce Springsteen more and more. He really is The Boss, but he's not the boss of me, no one is!
Remember when it was hard to figure out how to spell 'no one'. I mean, 'anyone' is one word, 'everyone' is one word, why isn't 'no one'? Because it looks like this: noone. What the deuce is a noone? Ah, Old English for the lunching hour I suppose.