Thursday, May 25, 2006

That's Just the Way It Is

Job offer yesterday. Can't take it.
Bowness open house today. Had a dream about it and it went well. So pray we get this place - it seems ideal.
Packing today. Got everything in the kitchen out that I can. Well, I just have to clean my waffle iron and it'll be all done that I can. I've thrown some wierd stuff out. The wierdest - water chestnuts.
I've moved on into the living room, cleaning off tables, throwing junk out.
I should be about 75% done today. The rest of the 25% stuff like my TV and stuff, and fridge and freezor junk. I think I'm running out of boxes. Eep. But that's ok, my landlords are bringing boxes over when they let the people move stuff in on Saturday. It's a good thing I'm not going to be there, or I will tell them the kitchen sink leaks and makes their stuff all gross, no matter what you do, the house smells, and if there's ever a fire, they'll just have to die because there are bars over the windows and deadbolted, and we don't have the key. Oh, and I'm taking the fire extinguisher, so that's one more thing that's illegal - you need a fire extinguisher in a kitchen.
Ok, enough procrastinating.