Sunday, May 07, 2006

But More, Much More Than This

Evening of swellness: Watching Family Guy, watching The Warriors, watching episode 1.1 of Lost, hanging out with funny people, eating Delissio pizza, chips, donuts and pepsi. I like having neighbours I know.
Day of badness: Having a whole bunch of people ogling my stuff, and always having to wake up early when I should sleep-in.
Weeks of hopefullness: Finding a place in Varsity and really really really wanting it.
Days of Excitement: Alida coming down for a few days and being able to hang out with her.
Night of Fun: I might skip book club to watch Cold Case, The Simpsons, Family Guy and LOTR.
Day of Off: I have Monday off, so I'll do some sleeping in, some laundry some LOTR.
Week of Potentials: Hanging out with Joya, Prince's Island Park? I might waffle her since she waffled me.
Day of words becoming Verbs: Yesterday I went over to Joya's for waffles, and we're going to share in waffling each other. We both got waffle irons. It's a nice "girl's night in", and waffles are yummy!
Weeks of Counting down: 55 Days until mom and dad show up.

'Nuff Said