Monday, June 19, 2006

No One Can Stop Us Now

Ok, Friday, I fell in mud with white pants. Good times. But, my weekend did get better with the exception of the cold that I got for no apparent reason. Sunday, Joya and I went to Market Mall where I got my hair cut - decently this time, and she got some good deals. I'm a pretty good personal shopper for her. Then we went to Crossroads Market where the Calgary Herald was having a book drive. I got 9 books for $9. 7 of them were John Grisham. Then we were driving to the 711 and I happened to see a drying rack for sale in a yard. So we turned around, picked that up and a coffee table. Then Joya and I went back to her house, watched a movie then made stir-fry. When we came back to my house, it started hailing, so I carried all the stuff in with my umbrella hat on and hail beating on my back. As soon as we (read: I) were/was done putting the items in my house, the hail stopped. How's that for, "sucka!" Good grief.
Well I still have my cold, and I must be off for work.

1 more till the big one.