Saturday, December 18, 2004

It Is Done

Yep, schools finally over. It's not really hitting me yet. Maybe because I still am working, and junk like that. Tonight, Scott and I watched Stepford Wives and Dodgeball. Both good. I'm still trying to sort out the goings on at school. I just don't understand it, and if anyone gives me bullcrap about trying to build the school up to be a place to learn how to work in a para-church organization, I might just go crazy in the non-fun way. Rant for tonight: Not everyone who goes to Bible College wants to work in a para-church org. Why should they suffer for wanting to leave the "ghettos" of Christianity to quote someone. One more point. Maybe more classes would be transferable to other schools if they get worthy profs who know of what they speak and teach the students frigging properly. My last school, the sister school of Rocky is transferable to just about any school around. U of W, Wilfred Laurier, McMasters, to name a few larger ones in that region. Let's not forget about those who want to go out in the world and stake a claim. I'm done with that.
Movies I want to see really soon: Napolean Dynamite...saw my first preview tonight-looks good, Phantom of the Opera, I've been wanting to see that since I saw it in theatres in the 6th grade, King Arthur, coming out on video Dec. 21 - I've seen it, but darn is it good!, that's all I can think of right now, but you know there's more.