Sunday, January 23, 2005

Paper Faces on Parade

Wow, if ever I've come close to wetting myself in pure joy from a movie, it was today. Yes folks, I finally got to see the Phantom. And as Alida will concur, when the broken chandelier gets revealed at the very beginning, and the music swells, I thought my heart was going to stop. I got goosebumps (or is it Schnell bumps? Probably not) for just about the entire thing. Andrew Loyd Webber, you are a genious. I'm writing this because I know he reads my blog every day. Anyway, if people are wondering what to do for a birthday gift (Hallowe'en), Phantom of the Opera would be a splendid gift. Oh, I also went to Peters' drive in. Quelle experience, and I met an AMA guy, for no particular reason. Well I'm getting a wee headache from looking at the computer screen with the lights on, so I'll bid you adieu.