Saturday, March 05, 2005

Mom Said 'Suck'

That's right. And for anyone who knows my mom...probably not anyone who reads this post, will know how funny it is that she said it. I think it made my day. So the dreaded yet anticipated meeting is over, and everyone asks me how it went. I really don't know what to say. I've never had a meeting like that so there is nothing to compare it to. My good friend Jen Farrell (She has a new married name, I just don't know it) called me the other day and offered me a job back in the Kay Dub. It is a cherry job, 13.5 bucks an hour, full benefits. I'd get a year contract, but when that is done, I'd get hired on. The only drawback is that I'd have to wipe adult bums. I can't even handle baby bums when there's poo on it. And I still feel somewhere in me, I have to finish this degree. The future is so scary. Well hopefully when Alida gets her company started, I'll be able to work with her, because I think that's what I'd like. Work with a small company and do small projects on the side. And get married. And as I write that, I realize that is what I want. Well for now. When I was a kid, I wanted to be a lawyer. It's hard to admit that you have no dreams. Well except for the dream when I had to get my ovaries removed (O happy day!), but then both my intestines had to be removed and also my colon. I didn't know girls had colon. Maybe that's why I got so poor a mark in gr. 9 gym. Well, I'm going to do something other than this right now.