Friday, April 01, 2005

23 Skeedoo

Crazy windy today! Today I finished the 12 page paper I had been slaving over for a work...it's the end of an era. Next thing to work on is the 30 min presentation on Canadian Theatre. Not looking forward to that. But on to much more fun things
Today, Scott and I went to Market Mall because I needed to do my taxes, and it was such a nice day to walk in. Taxes over, Scott bought a kite, and I got 2 CD's. I got KISS (The Millennium Collection) and Trooper (Hot Shots). I was looking for Gowan, but they didn't have one, and I really didn't feel like ordering it. Next month I'll look in MusicWorld at Northland, and if they don't have it I'll order it from them. Since I'm in that mall all the time, it makes more sense. After the mall trip was over, we went back to the field by Scott's place and had fun with the kite. Actually, just a little bit of fun as the wind soon carried it away. It didn't go far, and after failed attempts to throw a football at the kite to break it loose from the grip of the tree; and Scott not being able to climb that high, I learned different football moves. I can only remember two names, but at least I can do some! This weekend, I'm really going to have to work on that presentation, but today was just for me!