Friday, May 06, 2005

You're It!

The idea behind this one is that, when tagged, you choose 5 occupations (or more) from the list below and complete the sentence with it describing what you would do as a member of that profession. If you have more occupations to add, you add them at the bottom following in italics.After you’re done with that, you tag 3 other people, linking to the one that tagged you as well as to Ogre’s original post.
If I could be a scientist
If I could be a farmer
If I could be a musician
If I could be a doctor
If I could be a painter
If I could be a gardener
If I could be a missionary
If I could be a chef
If I could be an architect
If I could be a linguist
If I could be a psychologist
If I could be a librarian
If I could be an athlete
If I could be a lawyer
If I could be an innkeeper
If I could be a professor
If I could be a writer
If I could be a llama-rider
If I could be a bonnie pirate
If I could be a service member
If I could be a photographer
If I could be a philanthropist
If I could be a rap artist
If I could be a child actor
If I could be a secret agent
If I could be a comedian/comedienne
If I could be a priest
If I could be a radio announcer
If I could be a phlebotomist
If I could be a pet store owner
If I could be a computer programmer
If I could be a police officer
If I could be a politician
If I could be a mom
If I could be an underwater basket weaver
If I could be a reality TV host
If I could be a forensic pathologist
If I could be a key grip on the next Star Wars film
If I could be a fairy godparent
If I could be a cast member on "Smallville"
If I could be an Airbus pilot
If I could be U2's equipment manager
If I could be a rock star
If I could be a skunk catcher
If I could be a reality TV star
If I could be a ballerinaIf I could be an astronaut
If I could be a professional blogger
If I could be a teacher
If I could be a father
If I could be a professional researcher

If I could be a child actor I would be mentally unstable and have a chance to be on the Surreal Life season 21

If I could be a secret agent, I would have Sydney and Jack Bristow, and Marcus Dixon as my partners

If I could be a gardner, I would never have to buy my produce at the Co-op

If I could be a bonnie pirate, I would find and pilage the lost gold of Atlantis

If I could be a fairy godparent, I would never ever take public transporation (unless it was a fairy bus)


I tag now, Kristin, Faith, and Scott