Thursday, April 14, 2005

Phew

I just returned from my last class of the year. It was probably the best one ever. I did my final scene with Marissa. I felt great after it. I have never felt that great after doing a scene. Well, except for my very first one with Mitch, but it seems I've come so far as an actor since then. It's strange how it no longer affects me that it is the last day of classes. I wonder if a switch was flipped when I moved out here or what, but I don't get the giddy feeling I always did. It could have to do with the fact that I'm not going home for the summer like I did every single year, or I was moving into a new place like last year. I'm staying in the same place, and I'm not going home for the summer. Well, there is some excitment though. Deanna's moving in with me, and Kristin MacQueen is coming up for a mission trip of sorts all summer! We're going to have such fun. Well, I should make some summer goals then.
1. Make new friends
2. Do significant work on the blanket I'm knitting
3. Expand on my fairy story
4. Don't spend so much money when I go shopping with Joya. We're really bad when we shop!!
I think that's enough...my biggest one though is to meet new friends...I think that'll be really fun!
Ciao