Friday, June 03, 2005

Rivets!

So I'm back. And what a weather shock. Yesterday in my neck of the woods in Ontario, I wouldn't be surprised if we went up to 30+. Not to mention the good old muggyness. Then to come here where it's raining and only 11 degrees. Doesn't do well for the wanting to be here. I am glad I'm home, in some cases. Certain things will have to change before things are truly well; but in the long run, it's nice here. I do miss all the trees, I miss my cat, I miss my friends, and I miss the chip trucks. But, I can go to Banff for the trees, I could defy my landlords and get a cat (and somehow get Deanna immune). The only thing that can't be changed is my friends. They are so different from the folks up here, there is no comparing. Those friends were with me when Carla showed up and ruined my life. Moving on.....
I have to work an 8 hour shift today and I'm absolutely exhausted. I was able to sleep in one day when I was home, and that was only till 10. Every other day I had places to be, and mom to drive to work for 7 in the morning. Well, anyway, I'm home; if you care to, give me a call and we'll hang out; no puners allowed.

Ciao