Monday, June 27, 2005

Smile Like You Mean It

So, I'm going through a really crappy wormhole of things lately, but I feel like I can't talk to anyone about it. Why? Because it seems like everyone is going through really crappy wormhole things too, and I end up being the listener/advice giver for them. (I don't mind it at all - it's what friends do), but then I'm afraid that if I bemoan my wormhole of crap to them, they'll feel it's a competition of who's got the biggest wormhole. And I don't want to do that. So I've pretty much been internalizing everything, making myself miserable and every night wishing upon wish that someone will ask me how I'm doing and just let me get it out. But it never seems to happen. I don't know if it's God telling me to rely on Him, well, it probably is...but I honestly don't know how to do it. It's hard to rely on someone when you've been let down so many times.