Sunday, June 12, 2005

Pericles Caught the Plague

Oh, mercy! Rain yet again! Methinks I hate this. Oh to be back in glorious Ontario. Make fun of it all you like all you Albertans, but ye cannot boast summers like we have. And for that, I mock you for once. Hey, I may say my words a little different than you, but ray for ray, our portion of the sun's heat is much better!
Kim's Big News: My best friend, who I haven't seen in a million aught years is moving to Calgary! I'm so excited to be able to see her, and hear all the news of all I've missed. Nicky, if you ever read this, or Bethany, you can pass this along, I have a picture of your high school grad taped to my fridge. It has been with me in all my movings!
Kim's Bigger News: Nothing tops that...sorry.
Unfortunately, there is a spirit of discontent hovering around me whenever I think of work. I get so bitter there, and I don't know why. Well, I do know why. In a month, I work 3 out of the 4 Sundays, AND I'm the only one who would go to church if given the chance. My dreams of becoming involved in Foothills have all but diminished. I'm going to have to licky sticky stamp the fact that I would like and very much need Sunday's off if I'm going to be able to have a good attitude about work.
Today, I booked off Thanksgiving weekend. I don't know if there is a possibility of me coming home, because as we all know, Christmas is a negatory. Plus, if I don't book it off, to make me feel even worse about not having family around for any holidays, There is a big honking huge possibility I will be stuck working the stat. Hey, gather around Kim and kick her when she's down shall we?
That's that,

Ciao