Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Grace Makes Beauty Out of Ugly Things

So yesterday I bought 3 earrings for the price of 2 because I was afraid my holes would grow over. I bought the sensitive solution kinds as I'm developing allergies to the earrings. I had them on today for about 3 hours, and they were hurting like the dickens. So I took them out. My ears were red and bloody and downright swollen. I guess I can't wear them anymore. So I'm a-gonna be returning them tomorrow. The lady who sold them to me told me I could, so I hope she won't renege on that agreement.
My interview with Best Buy went alright I think. I found out that this was my first call-back interview (my first one being online), so that made me feel good, that they liked what they read enough to call me in. But they also said there's one more step - another call back, if you will for an interview with the GM. Hopefully I'll be getting that call at the end of the week. The more I think about working for Best Buy the more happy I feel about it. I hope it works out! Well, tonight is Lost, plus the final touches on my one-act play, and getting to work on my reading report. This has been a very work-heavy week, but I'm getting it done!

P.S., Alida, we're really going to have to have that talk that we started on Sunday before I forget everything! hehe.

Ciao