Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Don't Sit There Broken-Hearted

If anyone wants to see all of my Kelowna pictures, check them out here. But you will need an msn password to continue. For those who don't have that, I'll look into another place to put them!
Last night, I taped Into the West, expecting it to be the first part of the 6 part miniseries. It was part 2, but that's alright. When it's released October 4th, I will be a proud owner of it! There were some parts that were, um, disturbing. For example, a woman gets a compound fracture in her leg, and they don't/can't set it, and soon they discover little wormy things crawling around in it. GROSS! So the next course of action is to cut it off. Now, we're talking 1830's here. They could have cut Boone's leg off in Lost a lot better than they did it here. I muted it because I couldn't handle the screams (yes she was awake), and one of my biggest fears is to become a war amp. But they showed the doctor going back and forth like he was sawing a log. And guess what? She died anyway. All that pain for nothing! But, all in all, it was so good!
Deanna and I are having a party the weekend after Thanksgiving (it's a hallowe'en/my early birthday party) because Deanna's going to be on choir tour my birthday weekend. It's funny how history repeats itself. I want to invite all that I know, but then I was thinking that some people won't get along with the other people. But then I think - it's not anyone's fault, and it's certainly not mine. If they choose not to come or not have a good time because of the people, well, they are just stupid! Anyway, I'm excited and I'm excited for people to come! Invitations will come out soon.

Ciao