Sunday, September 04, 2005

The Resolution of all the Fruitless Searches

I'm going to the driving range soon. I'm kind of excited. But also kind of scared that I'll whack someone with my club. Maybe I should bring a helmet for people or something. Joya and I drove up to Banff yesterday (in her new car) to pick up some of her friends, but because we knew the major highway would be crazy we took 1A, and by golly that is a grand way to go. Mom and Dad and I went that way for Christmas last year (we didn't make it to Banff because of the weather) but it was an interesting route. When they come up in the summer time (!) we're going to go up that way. The scenery is just incroyable! And the lakes are either beautiful blue or green. I've never seen a green water mass before without it being full of grossness. I am from Ontario after all. Tomorrow is my last day before school starts. I still don't know how I feel about all that. Perhaps it's best not to think about it. Well have a grand day everyone, and if I hit you at a driving range, it's really not my fault!

Ciao