Friday, September 30, 2005

Like A Bridge Over Troubled Waters

Oy, another week of school over. Does anyone else feel the fastness of time? And it's the weekend, and I only have 1 3 hour shift. Good times. I like to take days just for myself. And, I finally am able to get to church. I'm going to Foothills with Joya on Saturday night. I'm really excited. It's been a long time. I think the last time was when Alida brought me along way back in the day. I'm hoping to meet their new worship (?) pastor. Joya said they remembered me from last year. I couldn't have been more impressed and delighted. Their fellowship goes up one more notch. Did I mention I'm excited to go to church?
One more thing. Thanks to Alida's promptings, I downloaded google talk and bought a microphone/headset. I will not only be able to talk to Alida but in the near future I'll be able to talk to my bro in Halifax. This is a big deal because he doesn't have long distance, and since he has only a cell phone no matter if I call him, he'll still get charged for the long distance. Good times. Have a good weekend.

Ciao