Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Queen of LIght Took Her Bow

I haven't had the best of days. I haven't slept in a week, and it's come to a head today. I'm exhausted, but I still can't sleep. Not only that, my computer is on the fritz. This came after I defraged my computer. I thought that was supposed to solve all my problems, not make it worse. So tomorrow, I'm going to be calling around to see about computer fixing rates. I hope and pray that it's nothing serious, or seriously expensive.
On other news, I dropped off my resume's at several different places the other day. Future Shop, Chapters, Rogers Video and Blockbusters. Hopefully I'll get a call back from at least one of these places. Well, since it's taking me 5 minutes to type and for it to come on the screen, I'm going to go, and never talk to my computer again. (Well, until the morning!)

Ciao