Monday, July 03, 2006

You Don't Believe We're On the Eve of Destruction

Day 2 of Parents in Calgary is coming to a close. The bad news is that they're leaving early Saturday morning, and not Sunday morning, which is what I thought. I'm kind of sad, but I guess it can't be changed.
Yesterday mom and dad got me some groceries, and stuff at Home Depot, then a bunch of us (Kristin, Joya, Scott, Kyle, my folks and myself) went to Moxies, then Scott came over and Kristin, Scott, and myself played Scene It? which I totally won.
Today, Kristin, mom, dad and I went to Morraine Lake and Montana's. We hiked to the waterfall and Kristin and I grabbed some glacier water - it was ok - not spectacular and not bad, but it was nice and cold. At Montana's, a waiter delivered my dad's drink and I recognized the voice so I looked up and it was Karmin. It's so wierd to just randomly see people that I know. I guess I've been here long enough and know enough people that it's bound to happen every now and then.
Tomorrow we're going to Drumheller and the Royal Tyrell Museum. Kristin may or may not join us, and then mom, dad, Joya and I are hitting the driving range. Perhaps I'll get better.
Wednesday we're going to Heritage Village, and to my store to get me some sneakers, and to other clothing stores where I can update my wardrobe. Who knows, maybe I'll even throw some things out.
Well, I think I'm going to try to find some protest songs to download. I heard The Eve of Destruction today and now I'm jonesing for some more.