Thursday, July 20, 2006

Cast Your Cares Away

I'm finally going to work. I haven't gone in 4 days. 2 of those days were my day off, and 2 of those I was sick. I can't figure out what's wrong with me. I still feel pretty lousy, and I don't know if it's because I haven't slept in a week or what. I just don't know what to do. Maybe tonight I'll sleep because I'm not going to be napping till four. Ah, what a wicked cycle.
I've been writing a lot for my show; I'm feeling really good about it actually.
I'm going to be starting a book club with Marissa and Kristin, and I'm looking forward to that. I was pretty bummed when I had to stop going to the Chapters book club due to transit issues, plus it's a chance to socialize. We're starting with Pride and Prejudice, which I've read about 6 years ago, so it'll be nice to reread.
I got an email from an old old friend who I haven't talked to in years yesterday and we actually chatted on msn last night.
If anyone has the song What's Up by 4 Non Blondes, please let me know, I'd like it in my library!