Thursday, July 06, 2006

You Who Wish to Conquer Pain

I don't understand why people would use power tools at 10:30 at night! And in an apartment complex. Some people are just odd.
I need to wake up early for the parade tomorrow. Plus it's the last day with my parents. Hmm, I don't know how I feel about that. I haven't had to pull out my wallet to pay for anything at all this week. The only reason I bring my wallet in restaurants is to show my id just in case I get carded. I really appreciate that. Mom also bought me some outfits (for my birthday), but I needed clothes. Now I can throw some other stuff out.
I think in the next few posts I'll put up some of the pictures of all the places I went this week.
Oh, and today I went to the Museum of Regiments. Yeah, I found it ironic considering how I feel about wars lately.
Well, this is such a non-post, but whatever. Tomorrow: waking up at 5:30ish so I can have a shower and get going to my bus. Ugh.
What's funny? Explaining to my parents the niches of public transit.