Friday, July 14, 2006

Be Good Be Good Darling

Well, I had quite an interesting blood day, but I'm not going to post about it until I talk to Alida and tell her on the phone. It's funnier in voice/person. Right now I'm waiting for my graham cracker crumb crust cools down so I can put the cream cheese mix on it, and the blueberry pie filling on, and the little bits of crumbs for decoration so I can go to bed!
I'm getting quite frustrated at the scheduling at work, and it appears I'm not the only one. What part of "no Sunday's" does no one get?! And to top it off, it's been changed after I got Sundays off. This does not bode well for me staying there much longer if it doesn't shape up.
I've gotten quite a few 3.5 hour shifts as well - which is ridiculous. Why? Because to get there in time, I must leave the house around 4:00, and I don't get back until after 10. That's six hours, and almost half of it, I'm in transit, or waiting for transit. Plus it's only $29.75. I'm spending $5 on transit so I'm making less than $25 bucks. What's that nowadays? That's not even my phone bill - and I have quite a good deal when it comes to that! Why do they make schedules 3 months in advance when they change it 17 times anyway? It seems that the people writing it, write it for their own convenience and damn the other people. Well I say damn the man, save the Empire.
In other news, Joya is getting married in September. Yes, that's right, in a little over a month. Crazy no? And I've never had a boyfriend. Hmm, maybe I should stop making comparisons like that. It's depressing. But only for awhile. I don't get boy crazy so no one should worry about this, neither do I need the "Kim, you'll find someone". I know I will - if I have to kidnap him to do it!
Alright, I should check on my crust...I'm beginning to go crazy. "Beginning" you say?