Monday, December 20, 2004

Dance Everybody

Just finished watching Waiting for Guffman, and hello! Some good stuff in there. I think I appreciated it more than I would have when I started watching it 5 years back because now I know what exactly he is mocking, and it just makes it funnier to me. I am so tired. I haven't been going to sleep really early, but I have still needed to get up at a certain time. You know it's sad when you had to set your alarm for 10, and you still needed more sleep. Tomorrow I have no plans except for cooking, so I think I might just let myself finally catch up on some sleep. I found out today that a girl is going to take my shift on Christmas Eve so I can be here when my folks get here. I'm really excited...and I'm not going to tell them, so it will be a suprise. Speaking of the folks, I got a somewhat cryptic email from my brother saying that my dad hurt his shoulder, but I shouldn't worry. Then further along in the email he says that dad dislocated it playing hockey and that they were going to call me later in the day. Well, I called them because I was going out...and I was a little worried that for some reason, they wouldn't be able to get out here, and that's why there were calling. Found out that he was fine, just has to take it easy, and it was so hard to put back in that they had to put him completely under. Apparently the first words out of his mouth when he woke up was "Can I fly to Calgary". That made me feel so happy. I'm glad he's ok, and now I can call him Gimp. Good times. Well, off to bed!