Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Somebody Told Me And I Ran

So I had written a post, and because the blasted internet was so slow, I lost everything but the title. Well, I hope it works again, if not, I just might throw my computer out the window. I've been really short-tempered lately, I don't know why. Just every little inconvenience makes me blow my top. Like right now, I'm not typing as well as I could, and I'm hitting backspace every 3 seconds, and it's frustrating me. Well, back to what I had written.
I had to go to North Hill Shopping Centre today to renew my liscence and switch it over to an Alberta liscence, so I decided to hit the HMV because I couldn't find the CD I wanted at the HMV in Market Mall last night. Success! I found the Killer's CD, and I also found The Flock of Seagulls CD. I bought them both. After so many years of taking from the music industry, I have finally given (my money). I am impressed with how good The Killer's are.
Last night, I joined Erin, Scott and Mitch for dinner at Market Mall, and I got - well Scott got for me - a salad from Subway and I was impressed how good and filling it was. We then went to the Marble Slab or something like that for icecream, and I got strawberry cheesecake icecream, but it was something more than just icecream. The guy scooped cheesecake flavoured icecream up, put 2 graham crackers on it, and added fresh strawberries, then mixed it together and put it in your choice of a waffle cone or bowl. It was so good - pricey, but good. I had fun hanging out with those guys outside of class. I hope to do it some more if time allows.